Countdown to BVI Wreck Week!
Celebrate the 2019 BVI Wreck Week with dive shop specials, exclusive parties and much more!
2019 BVI Wreck Week
Come and join us Dec 1-7, 2019 to celebrate our rich BVI Maritime traditions past and present!
Celebrate our maritime treasures this Special week with us here in the British Virgin Islands. Enjoy our amazing underwater wrecks, great parties, special events and presentations and local treats along with lots of discounts!!
All the BVI Operators, the BVI Tourist Board and many local venues are working to bring you an amazing array of events and special offers to help you get an insider’s look into our maritime history, traditions and current restoration projects. We will share some of our pirate lore – yes Blackbeard really was here in the BVI. This period only spanned a few decades, but has certainly caught the attention of story tellers like Robert Louis Stevenson. Having so recently suffered the effects of Hurricanes Irma and Maria, the telling of the Victorian era’s RMS Rhone tragedy will ring very true to most of us here in the BVI. We are also honored to be able to share the amazing and unique BVI boat building heritage which created the famed Tortola Sloops, responsible for critical trade in the early part of the 20th Century.
Click the dates to see more about what's on offer!
- 01December 2019 Sunday, 12PM to 6PMHendo’s Hideout Pirate Party
- 02December 2019 Monday, 6PM to 8PMMoorings Meet & Greet “Happy Hour”
- 03December 2019 Tuesday, 4PM to 7PMCooper Island
- 04December 2019 Wednesday, 6PM to 9PMRhone Ball at Scrub Island
- 05December 2019 Thursday, 5PM to 9PMSugarcane Restaurant
- 06December 2019 Friday, 3PM to 7PMCane Garden Bay Beach Clean Up
- 07December 2019 Saturday, 4PM to 6PMNanny Cay Farewell Party at Peg Legs